SBA Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
Goldbelt C6 is an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), certified 8(a), and eligible per the FAR clauses for sole source contract awards of unlimited dollar value which are non-protestable. This status makes our company eligible for bidding and contracting benefit programs involved with federal procurement. As an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), Goldbelt C6 self-certifies as an SDB.
The SBA published a notice in the Federal Register on September 23, 2008 to alert the small business community of the suspension of applications for the Small Disadvantaged Business Program. The suspension will have no effect on SBA’s 8(a) Business Development program. Small Businesses that participate in the 8(a) program are also small disadvantaged businesses. An Interim Final Rule was published (Fed. Register/Vol. 73 No. 193) that revised 13 CRF 124 to reflect the authority to allow small businesses to self-certify their SDB status, if they meet the criteria established by the SBA. As of October 3, 2008, companies seeking to obtain federal prime or subcontracts can self-certify their status as small disadvantaged businesses.
- Take advantage of direct negotiated contracts. Goldbelt C6 is an 8(a) Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), eligible to receive direct negotiated contracts regardless of dollar amount. Although direct award contracts in excess of $20 million require written justification, ANC 8(a) firms are not subject to the $3 million limitation on direct negotiated contracts applicable to other 8(a) firms.
- Claim Native American and Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) Credits. Federal agencies and contractors that contract with us are able to claim these credits to make progress toward their small business contracting goals.
- Find out how proven experience + strong partner relationships = superior know-how. The relationships we have forged with our partners and suppliers have helped our highly-experienced team to acquire deep knowledge and understanding of our products and services.
- Earn a five percent (5%) incentive from the Department of Defense (DOD). By subcontracting with us, (a Native American-owned enterprise), DOD-contracted corporations can receive a five percent (5%) bonus.
- Ensure receipt of requested goods or services, gain the best value, and shorten the acquisition process by going Sole Source.
Alaska Native Corporation (ANC)
ANC means any Regional Corporation, Village Corporation, Urban Corporation, or Group Corporation organized under the laws of the State of Alaska in accordance with the Alaska Native Claims Act, as amended by 43 U.S.C 1601. As an ANC, Goldbelt C6 is easily accessible to Federal agencies that wish to engage our services.
- USCG Technical Engineering Development Support Services Sub to Goldbelt Falcon HSCG-12-D-TEDSSA
- DHS Eagle II Sub to Scientific Research Corporation HSHWDC-14-D-E2016
- Food and Drug Administration IDIQ Sub to Goldbelt Falcon HHSF223201210025I